Everyone loves a good local pub, but we have a reason for you to love The Northlands Tavern even more. Here’s a few of our regulars’ favourite things about our pub and why our sports bar is THE spot to watch your favourite games live on our big screen.
1. We pretty much pay you to have a pub feed! See the black circle at the bottom of the page? Sign up to our FREE Loyalty Club and get discounts on your fave food and drinks at The Northlands Tavern, we’re talking 10% off food and 5% off drinks!
2. Bottlemart. Need we say more? With weekly specials, you can pick up a carton of your favourite on the way home from work at a price you’ll love. Specials are updated weekly so keep an eye on our social pages for them.
3. Juicy golden crumbed parmi’s live here! We have the-best-parmis-in-Perth. Think Chilli Con Carne Parmi, Smokey BBQ Gunbarrel Parmi, Halloumi Cheese Greek Parmi, Chorizo Parmi, Naked Parmi and of course, the Classic Parmi. Your parmi wish is our command.
4. Aussie pubs are especially known for their warm welcome and friendly staff who can’t do enough for you. One thing hasn’t changed from the good old days and that’s the local hospitality. If you hang around the sports bar, you’re bound to hear a few yarns from the locals too adding to the whole pub experience. Let’s face it, you won’t get to hear about Stevo’s 200-pound Marlin he just caught if you were dining at The Hilton. 😉
5. There is a dedicated lunch special for tradies. Yep. nothing more Aussie than that! Tradies, forget your packed lunches, we have you sorted with a juicy $12 Rump Steak, $12 Fish and Chips or $12 Chicken Parmi all day every weekday. So if you’re North of the river and finish a job quicker than expected, you know where to go for a good feed.
6. Aussie pubs are where Multi-tasking is at its best. Multi task to the max by watching the footy, having a cold one, smashing a parmi and getting that discount on your food and drink as a part of our Loyalty Club! There’s always something happening at a pub night, you’ll never be bored at The Northlands Tavern. Did we mention we have 13 beers on tap?
7. A solid outdoor area is a must. We love a good alfresco, especially with a coldy in hand right?.Balmy Summer nights are best spent outdoors and our alfresco garden is perfect for bringing a date along for a delicious pub feed. (Don’t worry, we won’t tell them you got a discount by being a Loyalty Club Member!) Don’t have a date? Bring your doggo! Friendly pooches are totally welcome.
So if you’re hanging out for your next payday or you just want to save a fiver, get onto our FREE Loyalty Club and you’ll never turn back. Make sure your mates sign up too, cheaper rounds for everyone! Click here to join today.